TSA expands TWIC driver identification program; security plan will encompass 147 U.S. ports. -- Application process takes only 10 minutes, but software woes delay delivery of cards. -- TWIC card holds a wealth of information.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- MCNALLY, SEAN
- Publication Date: 2008-2-25
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 1+ : ill.
- TRT Terms: Biometrics; Identification systems; Security; Truck drivers; Trucking
- Uncontrolled Terms: Identification
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01098323
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 5:38PM