Subtitle: Airfinance Journal presents an overview of 2007 from the perspective of the banks, airlines and lessors. Despite the credit crunch, the growth of European airlines shows no signs of slowing down. Avoiding the crunch. -- Back to basics. -- Crunching the numbers. -- Feasting on success. -- Champagne put on ice.
- Publication Date: 2007-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-40 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01097956
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 4:56PM