Subtitle: The Transportation Security Administration's job is to thwart terrorism, and it is instituting new programs aiming to do a better job of that. But the TSA must balance that objective with economic, technological and privacy concerns.
- MILLIGAN, MICHAEL
- Publication Date: 2008-1-28
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-23 : ill.
- Travel Weekly
- Publisher: Northstar Travel Media LLC
- ISSN: 0041-2082
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Passenger traffic; Security
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01097866
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 4:46PM