Are you green yet?
Subtitle: Shippers are facing pressure to reduce their carbon footprint by moving freight with environmentally friendly carriers and logistics partners. Here's how a few cutting-edge companies have cleaned up their logistics operations -- and improved customer perception and enhanced shareholder value in the process.
- BURNSON, PATRICK
- Publication Date: 2008-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 46-48 : ill.
- Logistics Management
- Volume: 47
- Issue Number: 1
- Publisher: Reed Business Information
- ISSN: 1540-3890
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Logistics; Shipments
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Environment; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01097773
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 4:36PM