Feds probe Seattle port
Subtitle: FBI, DOT, U.S. attorney investigate allegations that waste, fraud cost taxpayers port $97 million.
- DIBENEDETTO, BILL
- Publication Date: 2008-1-21
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 32.
- TRT Terms: Corruption; Management; Port districts
- Geographic Terms: Seattle (Washington); Washington (State)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01097712
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 4:29PM