South American port problems
Subtitle: The world is beating a path to South America in search of its minerals and grains but growth is hampered by a lack of planning and infrastructure, reports Neil Madden.
- MADDEN, NEIL
- Publication Date: 2007
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 51-61 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Dry bulk cargo; Logistics; Marine terminals; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: South America
- Subject Areas: Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01097571
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 4:13PM