90 hours to Chicago : a tale of Prince Rupert
Subtitle: How an out-of-the-way Pacific Northwest port is taking advantage of its location to forge a transpacific gateway to quickly serve the U.S. heartland.
- Higginbotham, Keith
- Publication Date: 2008-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 66-74 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Harbors
- Geographic Terms: British Columbia; Prince Rupert (Canada)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01097508
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 4:05PM