Subtitle: Landing accidents will continue unless rules are changed, say Canadians.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Report on crash of Air France A340 at Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport, August 2, 2005.
- Hughes, David
- Publication Date: 2007-12-24
- Pagination: p. 33 : ill.
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Volume: 167
- Issue Number: 25
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Airplanes; Crashes; Landing
- Geographic Terms: Ontario (Province); Toronto (Canada)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01097441
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 3:58PM