Subtitle: Despite the maritime industry's claim to be the world's most environmentally friendly form of transport, much room for improvement remains. John Fossey reports on what the lines are doing to clean up their act.
- FOSSEY, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2007-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 75-77 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engine exhaust gases; Environmental impacts; Marine diesel engines; Shipping
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01097389
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 3:52PM