STUDIES ON THE STRENGTH OF SHIP STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO STRUCTURAL IMPERFECTION
The main structural imperfections produced in ship's hull are firstly discussed. Then some examples of theoretical and experimental background to Japanese shipbuilding quality standard and an example of reliability analysis of compressed plates are introduced. Order from NSFI as No. 16341.
- Proceedings of the PRADSA. International Symposium on Practical Design in Shipbuilding, Tokyo, October 1977.
International Symp on Pract Design in Shipbuild,
- Fujita, Y
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 205
- TRT Terms: Compressive strength; Defects; Foreign; Hulls; Quality control; Reliability; Shipbuilding; Strength of materials; Structural deterioration and defects; Structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull strength; Strength analysis
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00189300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM