CAPSIZING EXPERIMENTS OF FISHING VESSELS IN HEAVY SEAS
Following results were obtained: 1) there are at least three kinds of capsizing modes for the models running in waves, i.e., A) capsizing with trapped water on deck, B) capsizing in quartering seas, and C) capsizing in following seas. Order from NSFI as No. 16385.
- Proceedings of the PRADS. International Symposium on Practical Design in Shipbuilding, Tokyo, October 1977.
International Symp on Pract Design in Shipbuild,
- TSUCHIYA, T
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 287
- TRT Terms: Capsizing; Fishing vessels; Following seas; Stability analysis
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00189294
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM