THE MINIMUM INCLINDED STABILITY OF THE INTACT AND DAMAGED SHIP--METHODS DEVELOPED AND PROGRAMMED BY THE AUTHOR
Theoretical hypotheses concerning minimum stability are presented and developed for application on digital computers. Order from NSFI as No. 16384.
- Proceedings of the PRADS. International Symposium on Practical Design in Shipbuilding, Tokyo, October, 1977.
International Symp on Pract Design in Shipbuild,
- Jakic, K
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 295
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Ship motion; Stability (Mechanics); Stability analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Damage stability; Intact stability; Ship stability
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00189293
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM