SOME ASPECTS OF SIMULATOR STUDIES ON SHIP HANDLING
The aim of the paper is to make a brief survey of the recent development of ship handling simulators in Japan and then to present some of the findings obtained with such facilities. Order from NSFI as No. 16379.
- Proceedings of the PRADS. International Symposium on Practical Design in Shipbuilding, Tokyo, October, 1977.
International Symp on Pract Design in Shipbuild,
- Nomoto, K
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 303
- TRT Terms: Directional stability; Maneuverability; Maneuvering; Ship pilotage; Ship simulators; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Course stability
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189291
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM