The transit service planning model and its application to commuter rail
Examines energy and cost characteristics of electrified commuter rail services.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Pennsylvania, 1984. Includes index. Microfiche. Ann Arbor, MI : University Microfilms International, 1984. 4 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm.
- List, George F
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Bibliography; Illustrations;
- Pagination: xv, 372 leaves
- TRT Terms: Costs; Electric railroads; Energy consumption; Fuels; Mathematical models; Planning; Public transit; Railroad commuter service; Railroads
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01093380
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Report/Paper Numbers: 84-17327 UMI
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 24 2008 4:15PM