A multiple objective cost benefit approach to project evaluation and program allocation : evaluation of low volume rural roads
Case study of fund allocation for road construction for Indian people and Alaskan natives.
- Thesis (D.Sc.)--George Washington University, 1984. Microfiche. Ann Arbor, MI : University Microfilms International, 1985. 2 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Khorramshahgol, Reza
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Bibliography;
- Pagination: 162 leaves.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Economic development; Economic impacts; Finance; Low volume roads; Roads; Rural highways; Rural travel
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways;
- Accession Number: 01093366
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Report/Paper Numbers: 85-05700 UMI
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 24 2008 4:13PM