Ship traffic simulation and port investment optimization for Lagos port complex in Nigeria
Focuses on the problem of port congestion in developing countries.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--Michigan State University, 1979. Microfiche. Ann Arbor, MI : University Microfilms International, 1980. 3 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Nnama, Samuel Kingsley
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Bibliography; Illustrations; Maps;
- Pagination: x, 263 leaves
- TRT Terms: Developing countries; Harbors; Mathematical models; Ports; Queuing theory; Simulation; Traffic; Traffic control
- Geographic Terms: Lagos (Nigeria); Nigeria
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01092457
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Report/Paper Numbers: 80-06168 UMI
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 24 2008 1:57PM