Social welfare and equity considerations in transportation investment policies toward less developed regions
With case studies of social indicators and mobility relevant to highway investment in Kentucky and West Virginia.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Pennsylvania, 1979. Includes index. Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 4 microfiches.
- Tamakloe, Emmanuel Kofi Ato
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Bibliography; Maps;
- Pagination: xiii, 321 leaves
- TRT Terms: Economic development; Economic impacts; Planning; Social factors; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Appalachian Region
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01092422
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 24 2008 1:51PM