An exploratory analysis of the relationship of selected social, economic, and spatial variables to interchange area development
Analysis of the relationships of selected social, economic and spatial variables to interchange development on the interstate system in Alabama.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Alabama, 1972. Distributed by University Microfilms International, 1977. -- 21 cm.
- Smith, Brooks Eugene
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Bibliography;
- Pagination: viii, 115 leaves.
- Accession Number: 01092255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-33127 UMI
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 24 2008 1:24PM