Sensitivity analysis as a tool for affecting the rational evaluation of corporate decision alternatives : a study of capital equipment planning processes in two U.S. airlines
Case study on the procurement of the Advanced Tri-jet by American and Trans World Airlines.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--Columbia University, 1969. Spine title: The rational evaluation of corporate decision alternatives. Photocopy. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 22 cm. The rational evaluation of corporate decision alternatives.
- EBBS, GEORGE H
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Bibliography; Illustrations;
- Pagination: vi, 280 leaves
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Airplanes; Metropolitan planning organizations; Purchasing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01092011
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-15569 UMI
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 24 2008 12:47PM