GEOMETRICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF STREAMLINED SHAPES
Streamlined shapes, both two-dimensional and axisymmetric, are analytically expressed by appropriate polynomials in terms of independent parameters. Permissible ranges of the independent parameters are examined with respect to selected geometrical constraints.
Naval Ship Research and Development CenterBethesda, MD USA 20034
- Granville, Paul S
- Publication Date: 1969-3
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 93 p.
- TRT Terms: Bodies of revolution; Geometric configurations and shapes; Streamlining; Thinness
- Old TRIS Terms: Geometric forms; Slender bodies
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00015226
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2962
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1973 12:00AM