Road Safety on Four Continents, Warsaw, Poland, 5-7 October 2005, Conference Proceedings
The 13th International Conference on Road Safety on Four Continents was held in Warsaw, Poland, on 5-7 October 2005. Primary themes at the conference included the following: Transfer of road safety knowledge, how do we accelerate its implementation? and Do first world answers fit third world problems?
- Availability of the CD-ROM is from Kent Gustafson at the Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Corporate Authors:
- Road Safety on Four Continents: 13th International Conference
- Location: Warsaw , Poland
- Date: 2005-10-5 to 2005-10-7
- Publication Date: 2005-10
- Media Type: CD-ROM
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Developed countries; Developing countries; Highway safety; Research; Technology transfer
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01090616
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 20 2008 12:33PM