ELECTROMAGNETIC TREATMENT OF BOILER FEED WATER
Recently there has been initiated the extensive application of an electromagnetic method of boiler feed water treatment consisting essentially of having the fresh water, before it enters the steam boiler, pass through a magnetic field generated in a special apparatus. The report discusses the use of such a system.
- Edited Translation of Bumazhnaya Promyshlennost (USSR), V37 N3, pp 26-27, 1962, by R.J. Zeccola.
Wright-Patterson Air Force BaseForeign Technology Division
Dayton, OH USA
- Lyubarets, P T
- Publication Date: 1972-11-24
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Boiler tubes; Corrosion; Corrosion protection
- Old TRIS Terms: Boiler tube corrosion; Boiler water treatment; Feed water treatment
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00043924
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTD-HT-23-1642-72
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 4 1973 12:00AM