POTENTIAL EFFECT OF CURFEWS ON SCHEDULING AND DELAYS
The main factors affecting airline scheduling are briefly reviewed and an indication given of the magnitude of the potential problem which might be caused by universal curfews. The effects of such curfews on various classes of airline operations are illustrated by examples and the possible effects on regional economics are examined.
- For Meeting held May 1-4, 1978.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Goodman, G
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 9 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft operations; Airlines; Curfew; Flight; Night; Scheduling; Traffic delays
- Old TRIS Terms: Airline operations; Airport curfews; Night flight
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Law;
- Accession Number: 00188576
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780545
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM