The road towards sustainable mobility : a study of the major governance challenges for a transition towards sustainable mobility on the A15 and the potential for regional coalitions as a transition management tool
v. 1. [Thesis] -- v. 2. Appendices.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/61145802
- Thesis (Masters)--Eindhoven University of Technology, 2005. Study of the major governance challenges for a transition towards sustainable mobility on the A15 and the potential for regional coalitions as a transition management tool Includes summaries in English and Dutch. "TU/e, TNO"--Cover. "June 2005."
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven,
- Bonnemayer, Loes
- Publication Date: 2005
- Features: Bibliography; Illustrations; Maps;
- Pagination: 2 v.
- TRT Terms: Planning; Regional planning; Sustainable development; Transportation; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands; Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01089829
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 17 2008 9:32AM