INTERNATIONAL MARITIME DANGEROUS GOODS CODE (IMDG). 1977 EDITION
The detailed provisions of the IMDG Code are designed to aid compliance with international legal requirements of the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1960, regarding the carriage of dangerous goods by sea. It is also intended as the basis for individual national requirements in order to provide harmonization between countries engaged in such trade. This edition contains all amendments up to No. 13 (1976) as approved by the IMCO Maritime Safety Committee. Annual supplements include future amendments as approved.
- This edition contains Volume 1: General Introduction; Annex 1 (Packing); Class 1 (Explosives). 509 pp., illus. Volume 2: Class 2 (Gases); Class 3 (Inflammable Liquids); Class 4 (Inflammable Solids). 499 pp., illus. Volume 3: Class 5 (Oxidizing Agents, Organic Peroxides); Class 6 (Poisons). 412 pp. illus. Volume 4; Class 7 (Radioactive Substances); Class 8 (Corrosives); Class 9 (Miscellaneous Dangerous Substances); General Index. 425 pp., illus. 4 Vol., $100.00 for the Set (not sold separately). See also Amendments 14-76 and 15-77 (IMCO6) which contains amendments to the IMDG Code adopted in 1976 and 1977, approx. 800 pp., $40.00.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical tankers; Flammable liquids; Hazardous materials; Liquefied gases; Maritime safety; Packaging materials; Radioactive materials; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Flammable liquids transportation; Hazardous materials transportation; Imco chemical carriers code; Imco liquefied gas code; Imco safety regulations; International maritime safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00195839
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM