US INTERNATIONAL AIR TRAVEL STATISTICS DATA BASE
US International Air Travel Statistics Data Base is comprised of monthly time series starting in January 1975, and shows the number of passengers flying between US and foreign ports. The data is broken down according to whether the passengers were US citizens, whether the flight was commercial scheduled, commercial charter, or military, and by the flag of the carrier involved. To facilitate the analysis of traffic flows between large geographic areas, world area codes are used.
- Address requests to Robert F. Dabrowski, I.P. Sharp Associates Limited.
Sharp (IP) Associates Limited145 King Street West
Toronto, ONo M5H 1J8, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Databases; Passenger traffic; Statistics; Travel
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00195734
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM