OFFICIAL AIRLINE GUIDE DATA BASE
The Official Airline Guide Data Base covers the scheduled activity of approximately 500 international and North American airlines. Data is kept for passenger flights, cargo flights and aircraft movements. For each flight (some 150,000 each month), 22 items of information are retained, including routes flown, service provided, flight times and equipment used. The data base is current with the OAG issues as published by Reuben H. Donnelley.
- Address requests to Robert F. Dabrowski, I.P. Sharp Associates Limited.
Sharp (IP) Associates Limited145 King Street West
Toronto, ONo M5H 1J8, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Databases; Flight time; Routes; Schedules
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00195733
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM