WAGE STATISTICS OF CLASS I RAILROADS IN THE UNITED STATES
Semiannual publication of the ICC Bureau of Accounts. First issued in 1921 as monthly Wage statistics of Class I steam railroads in the U.S. and continued as monthly until 1971.
Interstate Commerce CommissionBureau of Accounts
Washington, DC United States 20423
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Operating costs; Productivity; Rail (Railroads); Semiannual; Socioeconomic factors; Statistics; Wages
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00195699
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Semiannual
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM