RAISED PAVEMENT MARKERS AT HAZARDOUS LOCATIONS--REPORT I
Snowplowable raised pavement markers are being installed at hazardous locations in Connecticut as a means of providing improved delineation and added safety. This report primarily describes the application and installation of the markers at three (3) locations. Installation procedure, problems encountered and brief observations on their performance are reported. Costs associated with the initial installations of the markers are included. /FHWA/
- Sponsored by the Connecticut Department of Transportation. Prepared in cooperation with the Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
Wethersfield, CT USA 06109
- Liptak, R E
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Costs; Facilities; Hazard markings; Highway delineators; Installation; Raised road markings
- Old TRIS Terms: Delineators (Traffic); Raised traffic markings
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00195584
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-CT-RD495-1-78-8Instl Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 495
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM