VIRGINIA PORT AUTHORITY SAILING FREQUENCY SCHEDULE. QUARTERLY SCHEDULE
The quarterly published schedule covers terminals in Norfolk, Portsmouth, Newport News, and Richmond. It lists ship lines providing scheduled general cargo services to Hampton Roads; and sailing schedules, broken down by world region of destination, from the above listed terminals.
- For information, call (804) 622-1671.
Virginia Port Authority,
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Information systems; Port operations; Ports; Sailing ships; Schedules; Statistics; Trade routes
- Geographic Terms: Virginia
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics; Sailing schedules
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194811
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Virginia Port Authority
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM