THE STANDARD INDUSTRIAL CLASSIFICATION (SIC) MANUAL
The SIC is the standard classification of establishments by their activity and is used by government for data collection, tabulation, and presentation. It is a 4-digit code covering the entire field of economic operations. Other classification systems such as the STCC and Schedules A and B are coordinated with the SIC.
Executive Office of the PresidentOffice of Management and Budget
Washington, DC USA 20503
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Classification; Directories; Industries
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194807
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Office of Management and Budget
- Report/Paper Numbers: 4101-0066
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM