INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM ENCYCLOPEDIA. ANNUAL REPORT
The following information is supplied in the Encyclopedia: a geographically arranged, country-by-country review of the world's oil industries; a worldwide tanker census; directories of oil companies and related industries; a listing of government agencies involved in oil production and transport; and industry statistics.
Petroleum Publishing Company211 South Cheyenne, P.O. Box 1260
Tulsa, OK United States 75221
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Statistics; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Petroleum statistics; Tanker fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194803
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Petroleum Publishing Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM