CODE CLASSIFICATION OF FOREIGN PORTS BY GEOGRAPHIC TRADE AND COUNTRY
The Code lists major ports of the world that are directly involved in the handling of waterborne shipments of U.S. foreign trade and gives the numeric code by which each port is designated in the Census Bureau's various foreign trade tabulations.
Bureau of the CensusGeneral Federal Office Building
Suitland, MD USA 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: International trade; Ports; Statistics; Superports
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194800
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bureau of the Census
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM