PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO OCEAN SHIPPING HANDBOOK. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
This publication includes a narrative description of the port's facilities; information on the Consolidation Freight Center; data on particular piers; a port facilities map; and specific information on anchorage, pilotage, clearances, cargo handling equipment, financial services, weather, chandlers, port charges, organizations, foreign representatives, repair facilities, brokers and agents, ship suppliers, etc.
- For information, call (415) 391-8000.
San Francisco Port CommissionFerry Building
San Francisco, CA United States 94111
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Directories; Information systems; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Statistics; User charges
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194795
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: San Francisco Port Commission
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM