DUN AND BRADSTREET REFERENCE BOOK OF TRANSPORTATION. SEMI-ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The book contains alphabetical and geographical listings of over 8,000 interstate motor carriers with annual revenue over $50,000; air carriers; freight forwarders; pipelines; railroads; and water carriers in the United States. Specifics given for each firm include name, address, phone number, name and title of principal, operating revenue, net profit, operating ratio, and year started. It appears each May and November, and is available on a subscription basis.
Dun and Bradstreet International99 Church Street
New York, NY United States 10007
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Common carriers; Directories; Freight forwarders; Freight transportation; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge transportation; Freight forwarding; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194793
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM