FOREIGN TRADE (YEAR): THE PORT OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY. ANNUAL REPORT
This annual report offers an analysis of the port's position in the handling of oceanborne and airborne foreign trade. Statistics are presented on exports; imports; bulk and general cargo movements; principal cargoes imported and exported; world distribution of the port's exports and imports; petroleum imports; value of the port's oceanborne foreign trade; value per ton of general cargo; the port's waterborne coastwise trade; and comparisons of New York imports and exports of oceanborne general cargo with other U.S. ports. Statistics are also offered on the port's airborne foreign trade.
New York, NY USA 10003-1604
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Crude oil; Exports; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Imports; Information systems; International trade; Port operations; Port traffic; Statistics; Trade; Waterways
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk trade flows; Cargo movement; Crude oil imports; General cargo traffic; Waterways commerce statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194779
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM