PORT OF SEATTLE FACILITIES HANDBOOK. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The Handbook lists facilities and capacities for the port's terminals and piers; information on air and land interface; a Seattle waterborne commerce statistics summary for the previous ten years; total ship arrivals for the decade; longshore payrolls for ten years; foreign consuls at Seattle; and details on services offered by firms in the port area (warehousing, brokerage, insurance, packing, ship suppliers, etc.).
- For information, call (206) 587-3300.
Port of SeattleP.O. Box 1209
Seattle, WA United States 98111
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Information systems; Intermodal terminals; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Port traffic; Ports; Statistics; Waterways
- Geographic Terms: Washington (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics; Terminal facilities; Waterways commerce statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194778
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Port of Seattle
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM