PORT OF NEW ORLEANS ANNUAL DIRECTORY (YEAR)
This annual directory includes a narrative description of the New Orleans port area; general and bulk cargo statistics; import, export, and total foreign trade values; statistics on public wharves, container facilities, public terminals, grain elevators; a listing of agencies connected with the port and its commerce; data on pilotage, tariffs, ship lines and agents, vessel schedules, port entrances, locks and tunnels, barge lines, special carriers, railroads, warehouses, drayage companies, ship suppliers, stevedores, freight forwarders, unions, and surveyors; and maps of the port and surrounding area.
Port of New OrleansExhibition Center, 2 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA United States 70130
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Directories; Freight and passenger traffic; Information systems; International trade; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: Louisiana
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194774
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Port of New Orleans
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM