NATIONAL PORTS COUNCIL ANNUAL REPORT AND ACCOUNTS (YEAR) (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
The annual report offers narrative reviews of the year in U.K. port organization, finance, research, and development. Several appendices provide statistics on costs of specific projects at U.K. ports during the previous year; a financial statement for the 24 major port authorities; foreign and coast-wise traffic at selected ports for the year and estimated for the following year; and estimated container and roll-on traffic for the next year.
National Ports CouncilCommonwealth House, 1-19 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1DZ, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Container traffic; Costs; Development; Financing; Information systems; Port operations; Port traffic; Ports; Roll on roll off ships; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194766
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Ports Council
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM