BRITISH SHIPPING STATISTICS (YEAR). ANNUAL REPORT
The annual issue gives over 40 tables of various shipping statistics. Included are world tonnage by flag; U.K. merchant fleet statistics (tonnage by type, age, and size, both oceangoing and coastwise); ship deliveries to U.K. owners during the year; shipbuilding orders placed at U.K. yards; ships lost/broken up; value and tonnage of U.K. foreign and coastwise trade; Panama Canal traffic by flag; world shipping laid up; world oceanborne trade; and oil and coal imports and exports.
Chamber of Shipping of the United Kingdom30-32 St Mary Axe
London EC3, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Crude oil; Fleet management; Freight traffic; Imports; International trade; Loss and damage; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Shipbuilding; Shipping; Ships; Statistics; Trade
- Identifier Terms: Panama Canal
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Crude oil imports; Fleet statistics; Ship losses; Shipping statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194765
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Chamber of Shipping of the United Kingdom
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM