AIAA/ASME STRUCTURES, STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS & MATERIALS CONFERENCE 18TH; AIAA AIRCRAFT COMPOSITES: EMERGING METHODOLOGY FOR STRUCTURAL ASSURANCE; AIAA DYNAMICS SPECIALIST CONFERENCE, VOLUME A: COLLECTION OF TECHNICAL PAPERS ON STRUCTURES AND MATERIALS; VOLUME B: COLLECTION OF TECHNICAL PAPERS ON DYNAMICS, STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS, 1977
In this Conference 88 papers are presented. The topics covered are: methods for assuring structural integrity of aircraft utilizing composite materials and mathematical and experimental techniques for analysis of aerodynamic stability.
- Collected Technical Papers AIAA ASME Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference, 18th, San Diego, California, March 21-23 1977; AIAA Aircraft Compos: Emerging Methods for Structural Assurance, and AIAA Dynamic Spec Conference, San Diego, March 24-25 1977.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY USA 10019
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Aircraft; Airfoils; Airframes; Composite materials; Damping (Physics); Finite element method; Humidity control; Integral equations; Mathematical methods; Space shuttles; Structural analysis; Vibration; Wings (Aircraft)
- Old TRIS Terms: Transonic flow
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM