RIVER BASINS OF THE UNITED STATES. REPORT SERIES (ANALYSIS)
This continuing series of reports presents pertinent information on a number of river basins of the United States such as early exploration; mouth; major tributaries; course; length, width, and depth; rate of flow; geologic setting; major cities; municipal and industrial water use; commercial water use; agriculture; industry; and minerals.
- Reports in the Series are available from the GPO as follows: Colorado River Basin (1972), S/N 024-001-02115-3; Columbia River Basin (1975), S/N 024-001-02203-6; Delaware River Basin (1977), S/N 024-001-02202-8; Hudson River Basin (1975) S/N 024-001-02114-5; Potomac River Basin (1975) S/N 024-001-02034-3; and Wabash River Basin (1976), S/N 024-001-02728-3.
Department of the Interior1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20240
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Location; Rivers; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: River traffic; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194599
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Government Printing Office
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM