SCHEDULE A--STATISTICAL CLASSIFICATION OF COMMODITIES
Schedule A is the Bureau of the Census commodity classification that reduces 10,000 classes in Tariff Schedules of the United States Annotated (TSUSA) to about 2,400 groupings meaningful to U.S. import trade. It provides data in terms of the Standard International Trade Classification (SITC). Import statistics compiled by Census are classified according to Schedule A.
Bureau of the CensusGeneral Federal Office Building
Suitland, MD USA 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodity classification; Imports; International trade; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194583
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bureau of the Census
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM