SCHEDULE B, REVISED--STATISTICAL CLASSIFICATION OF DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN COMMODITIES EXPORTED FROM THE UNITED STATES
Schedule B, Revised, is an export commodity classification employed by the Bureau of the Census in publishing export data. It is based on the Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) which permits comparison with trade data for other countries and with data on domestic production.
Bureau of the CensusGeneral Federal Office Building
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodity classification; Exports; International trade; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194582
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bureau of the Census
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM