SMALL SHIPS. MONTHLY MAGAZINE
This monthly publication is available free to those who work in technology or general management, research, development, or purchasing within the following categories: ship and boat managers and operators, government agencies, ship and boat builders and repairers, marine architects and consultants, engine and equipment manufacturers, and marine brokers, financers, and insurers. Each issue contains current statistics on workboats, fishing vessels, small military vessels, small commercial vessels, engineering, propulsion, and a look at the shipyard industry of a particular country. For example, the February 1979 issue examined shipbuilding and repair in Spain.
- The U.S. address for IPC Industrial Press is IPC Business Press, N.Y.; 205 East 42nd Street; New York, New York; 10017. For information, call (212) 889-0700.
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Fishing vessels; Foreign; Military vessels; Pleasure craft; Repairing; Shipbuilding; Ships; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship repair; Small craft
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194561
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: IPC Industrial Press Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM