STATE EXPORT SERIES
The Industry and Trade Administration has issued this series of reports on the role of exports in both the national and individual states' economies. The 50 reports (one for each state) provide data for selected years, 1960-77, on manufactured, agricultural, and fisheries exports, and show their impact on income, production, and employment. Some data are also given for individual SMSAS, with comparisons to U.S. total exports and to certain states. The statistics are derived from federal and state sources and are calculated to be comparable state to state. Each state's ports are analyzed in terms of tonnage and value of exports shipped.
- The reports are available from the nearest district office of the Department of Commerce. Lists of these offices are available from the Industry and Trade Administration, or, on a limited basis, from the Washington office of the American Association of Port Authorities.
Department of CommerceIndustry and Trade Administration
Washington, DC USA 20231
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Exports; Farm produce; Freight transportation; Ports; Statistics; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural exports; Cargo movement; Port statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194560
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM