HANDBOOK OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT (YEAR). ANNUAL REPORT
The Handbook is a basic collection of data for analysis of the problems of world trade and development. Statistics included are value of trade; development indicators; networks of world imports and exports; and consumption studies by country.
United NationsUnited Nations Plaza
New York, NY USA 10017
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Exports; Imports; International trade; Statistics; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Trade analysis; Trade development; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194559
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UNIPUB
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM