NORTH AMERICAN PORT DEVELOPMENT EXPENDITURES SURVEY
The Survey is being conducted by the Office of Port and Intermodal Development to update earlier port development expenditure reports containing historical data gathered since 1946. The effort will include information on capital expenditures made by North American ports for the years 1973 to 1978 with projections for the period of 1979 through 1983. Survey questionnaires are being completed by over 100 ports and will provide data on construction and modernization costs for facilities handling general cargo, specialized general cargo, and bulk cargo. The final report, which will be distributed to all participating ports, will be available by summer 1979.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Bulk cargo terminals; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Costs; Development; Economic analysis; Freight traffic; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Statistics; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Geographic Terms: North America
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ports); General cargo traffic; North american ports; Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Education and Training; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194371
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM