FEDERAL EMPLOYEES' COMPENSATION ACT AND THE LONGSHOREMENS' AND HARBOR WORKERS' COMPENSATION ACT AND EXTENSIONS: ANNUAL STATISTICAL REPORT FY (YEAR)
These reports are annual compilations of tables on cases, coverage, and expenditures under federally administered workers' compensation programs. There are 7 sets of tables presented for each act. Data on the Longshoremens' and Harbor Workers' Act cover all cases reported, closed, or incomplete.
Department of LaborEmployment Standards Administration
Washington, DC United States 20210
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Labor; Longshoremen; Statistics; Workers compensation; Working conditions
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194366
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM