LIST OF INSPECTED TANK BARGES AND TANKSHIPS. SEMIANNUAL REPORT
The report lists tanker ships and tank barges inspected and certified by the Coast Guard. The descriptive listings of individual vessels are as follows: (1) Tank barges and tankships, including name and number, gross tonnage, construction date and material, length, owner, operator, routes, capacity, highest certified cargo grade, certificate expiration date, and last dry dock date; and (2) Hazardous materials barges, including number, cargoes listed on certificate, and temperature and pressure at which cargoes are carried.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Hazardous materials; Statistics; Tank barges; Tankers; Transportation; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous materials transportation; Ship characteristics; Ship descriptions (Tankers); Tanker fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194364
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: COMDTNOTE 16711, USCG-499
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM